The passport service is available on:
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
MONEY ORDER ONLY
The applicant must physically present himself at the consulate for the signing of the passport application form in the presence of a consular officer.
Documents to provide
- The original of the birth certificate or extract from the archives
- Two recent and identical passport photos
- Tax ID card
- Identity document: old passport, residence card or driving license
- Other documents to provide:
- Marriage certificate if the interested party is a woman ($ 25.00 for the registration of any marriage certificate contracted outside Haiti)
- Divorce certificate if the applicant is a divorced woman
- Death certificate of the spouse if the applicant is a widow
- A parental authorization signed by one of the parents or the legal guardian for any minor (e)
- Valid proof of identity: passport / residence card is required from parent or guardian.
Documents to provide (Please bring the originals and two copies):
- Birth certificate or archive extract certificate;
- Police report ;
- The marriage certificate for married women; The act made abroad must be translated into French, notarized, and will be legalized at the Consulate.
- A valid identity document;
- Specimen signature (form to be taken from the Consulate);
- Two photos (passport type, white background);
- Ordinary processing: A money order of $ 165.00 for adults / $ 140.00 for minors.
- Emergency treatment: A money order of $ 225.00 for adults / $ 200.00 for minors.